Turn Up the Heat - Randi Alexander Mackenzie Jarvis has never slept with a woman. So why has she fallen madly in lust with Gina Volto, host of the reality cooking show Mackenzie is competing in? Mackenzie's wild desire to live out her fantasy, battles with her conservative Wyoming values. Then Gina pours on the seduction, Mackenzie runs--home to her ranch, her horses, and her busy career as the owner and chef of a restaurant. But Gina shows up at her ranch in a snowstorm, and Mackenzie allows herself one weekend of forbidden, kinky pleasure.

When Gina admits she wants more than just a few days, can Mackenzie ignore her upbringing and her plans for a traditional life with a husband and children? Or will she give in and turn up the heat?

I have to be honest, this is my very first F/F story. I wasn't sure what to expect, but I definitely got what I do expect from a Randi Alexander story. That is a story with characters who are real and I actually care about reading about them. I was involved in the story from the start and love how Ms. Alexander depicted a woman falling in love with a woman for the first time. This was no cheesy woman on woman sex story. This was a love story where the two main characters happen to both be women. They faced a unique set of problems and they overcame them. I loved the setting and the behind the scenes look at the restaurant business. I am glad that I had the chance to open my reading horizons. If you are looking for something new then I suggest this book.