Scarlet and the Three Bears - Stacey Espino Scarlet is separated from her camping party, lost deep in the northern wilderness. When she comes across what appears to be an abandoned cabin in the woods, she takes refuge for the night. Inside there are three of everything, but no sign of any occupants. Scarlet falls asleep in one of the large beds, dreaming of a knight in shining armor that she learned long ago doesn't exist.

When wild bears break in during the night, she thinks her life is over. But when she opens her eyes again she's surrounded by three of the hottest men she's ever seen. They demand to know why she's in their house, a desperate hunger in their eyes. Will Scarlet submit to their sexual appetite or return to her unfulfilling life beyond the forest?

Lion and Tigers and Bear, OH MY! Ok, no Lions...and no Tigers...but there ARE bears. Boy are there ever! Three super-hot, alpha male, bear shifters. I would gladly play Goldilocks to their angry bear, any day. Ms. Espino has delivered a super-hot version of Goldilocks and the Three Bears for Evernight Publishing's Naughty Fairy Tales line. I was already familiar with Ms. Espino's work and excited to get the chance to review this book. I was not disappointed. This is no fairy tale for kids. The sex is hot and exciting, as only Ms. Espino can write it. I was drawn into the emotions of each character, and despite the novella length, I did not feel cheated as I so often do with such short stories.

The character of Scarlet, a young woman about to graduate college, is longing for one last hurrah before settling down to what she believes will be the soulless, boring life of a working adult. I could feel how restless and unhappy she was. I was rooting for something to come along and change that for her. Enter the three bears. They have their own problems and a deep distrust of humans. Despite that, they are all attracted to Scarlet. They each fight it for their own reasons and of course end up driving her away. She runs back to her friends, which was a mistake. I am not even sure what she was doing with them. Talk about an immature group of people. Not a one of them cared about anyone but themselves. Thanks goodness the brothers come back for her, scaring those idiot "friends" of hers in the process. (One of my favorite parts in the book!) They teach her what it means to have a passionate life. And in doing so, learn themselves, that they too can have a happy ever after.

I have read almost every single Naughty Fairy Tale in the series, and I have said that every single one is my favorite. Then I read another one and I am amazed again at how much I love "that" one. The truth of the matter is, Evernight Publishing has put together a stellar group of authors and each one has written a superbly interesting story! So, BRAVO to Evernight Publishing, and of course, to Stacey Espino for penning a wonderful addition to an already spectacular series.