Kiss and Make Up - Faye Robertson Review written for http://www.books-n-kisses.com/

It starts out as a very lighthearted and fun book. Tabby and Eli are both driven twenty-somethings focused on their careers and avoiding any relationships. Meeting for the first time on the set of a movie, there are immediate sparks that neither deny. There is a lot of flirting and the way the characters intereact with each other is real and down to earth. I mean, they are on a movie set but there is no starstruck, hero worship going on. It's about real people, doing their jobs in an interesting field. And the secondary characters are just as interesting. And let us not forget about the steamy sex scenes.

Of course, it is not all sunshine and roses. What starts out as a mutually agreed upon short term fling is jeopardized when they develop deeper feelings for one another. While neither is willing to sacrifice their future plans, each asks the other to give them up. This creates a dilemma that causes many problems. Eli is trying to honor a dying wish and Tabby has been burned before. I was rooting for them to get on the same page and work it out. I love them as a couple and was desperately hoping for a HEA ending. Thank goodness Ms. Robertson delivered. I really enjoyed this book. It was fun and easy to read. And yes, it did make me cry just a little.