Geared for Pleasure - Rachel Grace I love this book so frickin much, I can not even tell you!

As I began the first story: Earthly Desires, I was drawn in by the description of Dare's first experience with the masses. I felt like I was standing right next to her, experiencing for the first time the wonder and chaos of Centre City. Sent on a mission by her beloved queen, and disguised as a boy, she is quickly tricked by a nefarious woman and her goons. When she awakens in captivity, she manages to free herself and is once again on the move lead only by a mysterious mechanical bug. The journey that follows is full of rich descriptions and exciting adventure. As Dare attempts to fullfill her quest she is torn between wonder and confusion as she tries to reconcile the technology that she encounters with the fact that no one, save the palace, should possess it. And she struggles with feelings for the mysterious Captain Bodhan, whom she is sure is working towards a nefarious purpose.

Not just an adventure, this story is the ultimate love story. Two people destined to be together, before they even meet. Their love is passionate and true.

In the second story: Fiery Temptations, we finally get to learn more about Seraphina. We meet Phina in the first story and I was intrigued by her character. I was happy that we would learn more about her and Cyrus, who was also introduced in the first story. Unlike Dare and Bodhan, Cyrus and Phina have a history. One that makes their relationship fraught with misunderstandings and outright lies. There are huge hurdles to over come. Phina was complicit in the abduction of Cyrus, never realizing he would be drugged and tortured. They have strong feelings for each other but there is much to get past. Again this is all set against a rich backdrop of creatures both mechanical and alive, and the drama of the disappearance of the Queen.

Both stories are filled with passion and adventures that are a feast for the senses. When I finished the book I felt as though I had been on a grand journey! I am excited to read more about the wonderful and exotic world of Theorrey. Rachel Grace has captivated me with the best Steampunk novel I have ever read!

I give this book my most enthusiastic 5 stars. (If I could give it more stars I would) And it goes on my Keeper Shelf! It will definitely be one of my favorite books to pull out again and again each time I need to escape from reality and enter another world.