Winning Her Racy Heart [Racy Nights 1] (Siren Publishing Menage Everlasting) - I was intrigued with this series from the get go. I believe this is due to the author creating a great build up for the series for me. There is a website devoted to Racy, Indiana. The website gave a lot of great background and got me interested in the setting and characters before the first book was even published. Very smart on Ms. Rose’s part. {Also on a personal note, I live in the Midwest and one of my favorite parts of traveling down I39 in Illinois is seeing all the wind farms near Paw Paw. When we first started making the regular journey, they were concentrated right in that area and it was always a game to see who could spot the first “windmill” Now there are more and more every time I travel and not just confined to that area.}

That being said, I was beyond excited to be offered the chance to review this book. I dove in eagerly and was immediately transported to Racy, Indiana. The author created a believable setting and characters I could relate to. The relationship dynamic between the three main characters was not a given and they actually had to work to build the relationship. I liked the reality in that. I also liked that they were already established in the BDSM so I didn't have to read yet another story on the wide eyed, scared, and inexperienced submissive. Those stories have their place and I do enjoy reading them but this was a very nice change of pace.

Other characters were introduced and the book left me eager to dive into the next in the series. I love everything about this. The small town atmosphere, the realistic characters and the description that went into all of it made for a very enjoyable read. I highly recommend you pick up this book and get ready to be addicted to a new series! I am dying to read the next book in the series and find out what happens to Alexa.