The Good Sister Part Two - London Saint James Wow! I really loved this book just as much as the first part. Just as emotional and intense, it is the perfect continuation. Trinity continues to grow and mature. The love she shares with Ashton (Lord Archer) is soul wrenching. I just devoured this book. I eagerly followed Trinity and Ashton through the story. Ms. Saint James has a talent for writing scenes that evoke such emotion: in both the characters and the reader. The story had drama and action, just what I love! I don't want to say too much, so as not to give the story away. But if you want to read an engrossing romance that hits you at a gut level then this is the story. It made me feel and I really cared about what happened to the characters. You need to go out and read both of these books. They are so worth it.

Speaking of the characters, I have to say something that could be somewhat of a spoiler.

As for the character of Reid, I am very happy with how the story ended. Ok, SPOILER ALERT....

I saw the growth in Reid's character also. I am sad that he didn't get a HEA. I am not second guessing Ms. Saint James by any means! She did a fabulous job on this book and I wouldn't change a thing. But as a reader, I got so caught up in the characters. Now I feel like there could be a Reid story. A chance for him to grow and overcome his past to find true love like Trinity did. As selfish as he was, it was in a very relate-able way. I was happy he was finally able to accept Trinity's choice because I was starting to worry he would cause more problems than he already had.