Wicked Release (Wicked^3, #3) - R.G. Alexander When you’ve waited centuries for release…will three be the magic number?
Cursed for hundreds of years by a rejected suitor and an ultimate betrayal, Sarah Blackwood has had plenty of time to plan vengeance…and escape. When she sensed a magic that called out to her own, she instinctively drew it to her, desperately hoping it would be her way out.

She never expected what happened next.

Con and Lorie have always known their Triad was incomplete. They didn’t realize the woman they’d been waiting for had been born over three hundred years too early, or that a twist of magical fate would bring them together at last.

Sarah has sworn vengeance on all the families involved in her imprisonment, including the Abbotts. Will she use her unique abilities to destroy them all, or will the two men she can’t seem to resist convince her–with a little help and a lot of kink–that love is the best revenge?

Warning: Explicit Menage Sex. Sex in the grass and sex in a chair. One magical mirror sees sex everywhere. A little spanking, a little kink and the dirtiest magical threesome in the land.

I have been waiting (not very patiently ) for the next book in the Wicked series and I was not disappointed! I have to admit, I was intrigued by the character of Lorie in the first two books so I jumped right into this book. A sexy bookworm is right up my alley. The story was a sexy read that went too fast for me. Yes, I say too fast because we all know I am a greedy bitch who wishes stories would last forever. Moving on.

I started reading it and couldn’t put it down until I was done. I just love reading about the Magians. This book had the same basic principal: finding the perfect mate to form a triad. However, there is still some unknown entity out there, trying to bring down the Magians. We all know I love a little intrigue and suspense in my stories. Ms. Alexander managed to further the storyline and muddle it up even more at the same time. I. Love. That. Even while I loved it I was cursing Rachel for creating more questions while not giving us answers. Ms. Alexander is extremely clever that way. I will be impatiently waiting for the next book in the series because I am dying to know what is going on! Do you hear that Ms. Alexander? DYING!

Ok, enough of the melodramatics. This book is super. If you haven’t read any of the Wicked series yet, I suggest you run out and get all three of them. Wicked Release has it all. Bad guys, curses, colorful magic (literally colorful) hot sex, and a love that transcends centuries. As usual, Ms. Alexander has knocked it out of the park.