Demon Mine (Karmic Lust, #1) - Nikki Prince Samael is a fallen angel doomed to repeat his life, and experience his love for Liliana Jackson, over and over again. That is until she finally remembers who she is and the reason for the curse that has befallen them both. Are they doomed to keep repeating the past? Or will there be a new future for the reincarnated lovers?

This was my first Nikki Prince book. Not knowing what to expect, I dove into this book. Doomed lovers and reincarnation? Heck yeah! This is a fun story that touches on the Garden of Eden and Adam and Eve. It was a cool twist on the original sinful couple. I was rooting all the way for Lili and Samael. I also wanted to jump into the book and bitch slap the sister. There was a good conflict at the heart of this story and it kept my attention throughout. I devoured this book in one short sitting. I hate when I do that. The book is so good that I read faster and faster, then I'm mad when it is done cause I read it so fast. Thankfully, evil was thwarted and love prevailed. I do so love a happy ending. I'm a little sappy that way. So if you are looking for a book about demons with a little reincarnation thrown in, check this book out.