Exposé - Simone Sinna Second of three in the Stephanie Beauman series, Exposé takes investigative journalist Stephanie from New York where she is recovering from the end of her affair with Gabriel, undercover again, this time on a film set across France and Spain. Producer Jeffrey Carroway wants an award – enough to step aside as director and allow industry darling Paolo Valdez direct. But is he also prepared to pay? Trying to uncover a systematic fraud, Stephanie finds more than she bargained for when things start going very wrong on set. Sabotage, bribery and artistic integrity are all in the mix as Stephanie plays Paolo against Jeffrey, whilst juggling handsome actor Damian Croft, trying to work out just why Carlo is keeping such a close eye on her and wondering if she will every truly escape Gabriel.

I am going to try to write this review without giving anything away because it is such a treat; full of twists and turns and you deserve to find them out for yourself. That being said: Mama Mia! (Thought I would try something other than HOLY COW, but seriously, that is what I thought when I finished this book.) OK, I have to say it, HOLY COW! Once again Ms. Sinna has managed to craft a sexy hot mystery that kept me guessing until the end! I liked this book even more than the first one. If you read my review of the first book, then you know that I was amazed that she had managed to keep me in the dark about the secrets through the book. This time I made more of an effort to see if I could figure it out and once again I was so caught up in the story I totally forgot about trying to keep up with the twists and turns. I just went along with the ride.

And what a ride it was. Stephanie has even more new globetrotting adventures for us to enjoy. She gets to travel to exotic locations, all the while on the trail of a hot story. Also, Stephanie’s penchant for bad boys gets her into all sorts of interesting situations. In this book we get an intriguing look into to world of film making. The back stabbing and petty grudges give way to sabotage and life threatening adventures. Trying to get over Gabriel takes a back seat to trying to solve the mystery of who is trying to ruin the film and figuring out just who is trying to buy that Academy Award. And while Stephanie thinks she has left Gabriel in the past, she finds just how wrong she is about that. I am dying to read the third book in the Stephanie Beauman series, to see just what happens between the two and if she will finally get her HEA.

So here is where I become the one that annoys authors: Ms. Sinna when does the third book come out!? I am dying to know what happens next!